Need your kitchen or stove cleaned, here are a few tips from a professional:
• Clean a Sink:Cover sink with paper towels and saturate in bleach.Let stand for 30 minutes.
• Clean stove top:Wash top with detergent and water.apply a paste of baking soda and water to chrome and stainless steel parts. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
• Clean microwave oven:Place a small microwave safe container filled with white vinegar. and let the vinegar boil. Remove container and wipe down the microwave
• Clean a Coffee Maker:Remove and dispose the used coffee filter.Add vinegar to the water reservoir until 1/4 full. Fill with water until full. Run the coffee maker. Turn off the coffee maker, let cool for about 10 minutes. Run the vinegar and water mixture through the coffee maker again. Let cool for another 10 minutes. Run plain water through the coffee maker; let cool for another 10 minutes, repeat. Hand-wash the carafe and filter basket in soapy water.
• Exhaust Fan:Turn off the power to the fan at the fuse box.Remove cover a soak it in hot water with dishwashing liquid. Can use an old toothbrush to scrub the hard to reach places. Unplug the fan unit and pull it out. Set it on some newspaper or cardboard. Wipe fan unit down with dry paper towels. When you get dust cleared away, may need to spray some window cleaner on a soft cloth and wipe blades down. Vacuum out the enclosure with vacuum crevice tool, wipe it clean with a dry cloth. Put unit back together and replace cover.
• Oven racks:Put your oven racks in a garbage bag, throw in a old rag soaked with ammonia, seal it and leave it outside overnight. Wash down with dish soap and a abrasive sponge.
For all your House Cleaning Needs in Woodbridge, VA call the professionals at Excelsior Services Inc.